Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be in the same condition when you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempted for this refund policy. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines is not refundable. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary products, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-refundable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Health and personal care items
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
1) Receipt verification & reason of refund.
2) Product return to indicated location.
3) Item inspected by person in charge.
4) Approval/ rejection will be notified through email.
5) A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
**Shipping cost of the original item is non-refundable.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
1) If you haven’t received a refund yet, double check your bank account.
2) Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3) Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4) If you’ve done all of these and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may varies.